Health Benefits of Coconut Oil:
The health benefits of Coconut Oil are found in the abundance of saturated fats in coconut oils such as lauric acid makes it such an amazing and favorable oil for consumption. Coconut oil is mostly made up saturated fats which mainly consist of medium chain fatty acids. This type of fatty acid has been found to be easy for the body to digest meaning maximum absorption of nutrients by the body.
Most recent studies show that one of the health benefits of coconut oil is also found in unique compounds in coconut oil which may prevent the formation of memory loss diseases such as Alzheimer’s. In addition to fighting memory loss diseases, the consumption of coconut oil has been proven to increase energy level because of the medium fatty acids which can then aid weight loss.
Most saturated fats which contain long chain fatty acids which are not good for you. The health benefits of coconut oil and to me, that is what makes me love it more. It just to goes to show how important it is that people will go to the length that other people do not benefit from this oil. So what is it about coconut oil they don’t want you to know:
- Rich in Antioxidant
- Reduces inflammation
- protects against hair damage
- Moisturises the skin(abundance of vitamin E)
- Helps to lower the level of cholesterol
- Encourages weight loss
- Helps to build muscle
- Promotes healthy brain function
- Helps to Lose abdominal fat
- Reduces Appetite
- Lowers the risk of heart disease
- Increases metabolism
- Anti Dandruff
- prevents gum disease and tooth decay
- Helps fights candida/yeast infection
- Improves digestion
- prevents osteoporosis
- Helps with Hormone balancing
- Weightloss.Coconut oil has an unusually high amount of medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs). These are harder for the body to convert into stored fat, and easier to burn off than long-chain triglycerides (LCTs).
Uses of Coconut
For the best quality of coconut oil buy here.